A unique chance to fully appreciate the wonders of this beautiful Northumberland Country Park by camping over the weekend. Ask yourself were else can you camp on the edge of a beach and a fresh water lake. A festival style camping so don’t except luxury but to be one with nature it’s worth it.
Rules you must follow.
- No open fires.
- No disposable BBQs. Any BBQs must be proper and made for the job always off the ground and that’s not on stones.
- No Chinese lanterns.
- All tents and any type of accommodation must be 6 metre apart.
- Dogs are welcome just make sure you always clean up after them.
- No noise after 12 am anyone breaking this rule will be asked to leave.
- No car movement after 10 pm.
- Gates will be locked after 12am